Monday 25 November 2013

Thailand Diary: Explorer Style

IMG_0243 Fashion, baggy t-shirt, topshop, fashion blog
This is my go to outfit for exploring a new city, travelling (paired with jeans instead of short shorts) and all round casual living - You really can't go wrong with a pair of denim shorts, baggy t-shirt, converses and a pashmina for when the chill creeps in!


travel style, what to wear when travelling
Can you believe how tanned I've gotten? It is all that fabulous sunshine!
things to do in pattaya, nong nuch gardens, IMG_9045

The shirt is so comfortable and (I think) quite chic (blasphemy!) that I have it in every colour I came across in Topshop, the first being the black and white version in this lookbook. So naturally, it was the first thing I reached for when I knew we'd be spending the day running around Nong Nuit Tropical Gardens in Pattaya, Thailand. My converses are also indispensible for a long day of walking! I got them in leather so I don't worry about getting them dirty, a quick wipe and I'm good to go!

I mean, you have to be fully prepared for a day of riding tuk tuks...
IMG_0238Chilling with Dumbo... IMG_0228 IMG_0227 Reaching new heights... IMG_0245 Or hanging with lady boys! IMG_0298 IMG_0295

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 29 November 2013 at 11:28 , Blogger anoddgirl said...

great photos!
thailand is a wonderful place :D:D
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

 
At 30 November 2013 at 04:52 , Blogger FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Great pictures! I've just come back from Thailand myself, absolutely loved it.

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Thailand Diary: Explorer Style

This page has moved to a new address.

Thailand Diary: Explorer Style