Tuesday 31 December 2013

Holiday Brunch at Al Qasr Hotel, Dubai - OOTD

Dubai Blogger, Holiday outfit, Al Qasr Hotel, Travel blog, dubai, madinat jumeirah Brunch is the 'done' thing to do in Dubai on Fridays and one of my favorites is by Al Qasr Hotel, set in the beautiful arabian resort of the Madinat Jumeirah. Brunch is usually all you can eat AND drink so I tend to dress very comfortably for the occasion!
IMG_7108 copy IMG_7113 copy IMG_7110 copy Dress is from Warehouse, Bag and Sandals are from by trusty friend Zara!

We had the option of eating inside...IMG_7120 copy But of course we chose to sit outside with the live band and easy access to the cocktails! IMG_7154 copy IMG_7141 copy So much food!!! IMG_7114 copy IMG_7115 copy After we had stuffed our faces, we went exploring round the hotel and the views we found were fantastic! IMG_7149 copy IMG_7148 copy IMG_7159 copy IMG_7160 copy IMG_7145 copy IMG_7151 copy Perfect sunset to end a lovely afternoon.

On that note, I also want to say thank you so much for your support over the past year, this blog has been near cathartic for me because with each post, I am reminded to be grateful for all my opportunities and the things I have gotten to experience so far. It is beyond anything I imagined a few years ago! Sometimes my day to day routine can be busy and overwhelming, but having a blog reminds me to always find a bright spot to photograph and a memory to capture!

Thank you guys for all your nice comments on my videos and posts and generally being positive! Best of luck for 2014 and I hope it brings us more wonderful opportunities and memories!

 Adele xoxo

I hope you like the accompanying video to this post, Al Qasr is quite spectacular!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Holiday Brunch at Al Qasr Hotel, Dubai - OOTD

This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Brunch at Al Qasr Hotel, Dubai - OOTD