Saturday 1 March 2014

Beyonce - Mrs Carter World Tour London!

Beyonce, Mrs Carter Show, Beyonce Tour outfit, Beyonce concert London
I've lost count of how many times in the past 5 years that I have tried to score tickets to see Beyonce and failed! But one must not dwell on past failures, instead one must celebrate the epicness that was the London leg of Beyonce's Mrs Carter show! Despite the fact that I nearly needed binoculars from my seat (next time I should sign up for o2 priority tickets), the vibe was electric, her talent was undeniable and my friends and I left thoroughly entertained!
Beyonce Flawless, Beyonce concert,


Oh, did I mention that Jay Z turned up and joined her for his cameo performance of Drunk in Love? I have pictures AND a video to prove it! I even captured them showering each other with kisses at the end. I really should get 'A' for throughly enjoying the concert yet managing to remember to share the love with my readers! :-P Enjoy!Beyonce and Jay Z
Beyonce drunk in love performance, drunk in Love IMG_8671 copy
IMG_8736 copy IMG_8733 copy IMG_8713 copy IMG_8742 copy IMG_8724 IMG_8755 copy1 IMG_8747 copy IMG_8720 copy

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1 March 2014 at 16:36 , Blogger Machachu said...

I am so jealous! I couldn't score ticket for this tour :'( lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Beyonce - Mrs Carter World Tour London!

This page has moved to a new address.

Beyonce - Mrs Carter World Tour London!